回目录
回首页
窗前树 Tree at My Windows


作者:宋颖豪


  窗前有一株树,窗前树,   Treat my windows,window tree,
  夜来时,我拉下窗帘;    My sash is lowered when night comes on;
  且莫在你我之间       But let there never be curtain drawn
  拉下帏幕。         Between you and me.

  梦首自地面漫升迷雾     Vague dream-head lifted out of the ground,
  飘忽几如天上的白云,    And thing next most diffuse to cloud,
  而轻妙的巧舌低吟      Not all your light tongues talking aloud
  渺深依然不足。       could be profound.

  树啊,我看见你被摧打摇曳, But tree,I have seen you taken and tossed,
  如果你看见我沉睡在梦中,  And if you have seen me when I slept,
  你也会看见我被袭击晃动   You have seen me when I was taken and swept
  全然消逸。         And all but lost.

  当初,命运将我俩的头    That day she put our heads together,
  并列,但有她的幻想,    Fate had her imagination about her,
  你的头悬念窗外的天象,   Your head so much concerned with outer,
  而我却关怀室内的气候。   Mine with inner,weather.
回目录
回首页